Your CSA contract agreement:
1. I understand I am committing to a 12 week term.
2. I understand the produce contents of my box will vary week by week and will be based on what produce is in season and what has been brought to the market by the farmers.
3. I understand I have one "skip a week" pass within the 12 week term and must give at least 24 hour notice via email to email@example.com to avoid not receiving a credit.
4. I understand, within the initial 12 week term, if I skip a week, then my commitment will be extended an extra week to fulfill the 12 week term.
5. All skip weeks must be requested through email.
6. I understand that I may assign my pick-up to a friend, but that friend must present the customer order number, customer name, and the phone number on file, for verification purposes.
7. I understand that I must choose one pick-up location and those times start 1 hour after the market starts. Those pick-up times are from 4:00pm - 7:00pm for the UTC Farmers' Market and 10:30am - 1:30pm for the Golden Hill Farmers' Market.
8. I understand there is a one time $35 start-up fee which covers the administrative and material cost for this CSA program and is NON-REFUNDABLE. This fee is referred to as a "Handling" charge on your receipt
9. I understand my credit card will be charged every 4 weeks and will automatically renew unless I request to terminate my CSA Membership by email including full name, last four digits on your credit card, and order number. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted and honored.
10. I understand that there are NO REFUNDS.
11. All cancellation requests must be requested through email, one week prior to your next billing cycle.
12. All questions or comments regarding your CSA account can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. I understand that by committing to purchase healthy local produce I am doing a good thing for myself, my loved ones, and the local farmers in my area.
14. I understand that smiling at my produce is a good thing too.