Your CSA contract agreement:
1. I understand I am committing to a 12 week term.
2. I understand the produce contents of my box will vary week by week and will be based on what produce is in season.
3. I understand I have one "skip a week" pass within the 12 week term and must give at least 24 hour notice via the online "Skip a week" form at www.sdmarketmanager.com to avoid loosing one week of produce.
4. I understand, within the initial 12 week term, if I skip a week, then my commitment will be extended an extra week to fulfill the 12 week term.
5. All skip weeks must be requested through email, not verbally, so we can keep record of it.
6. I understand that I may assign my pick-up to a friend, but that friend must present the customer order number, customer name, and the phone number on file, for verification purposes.
7. I understand that I must choose one pick-up location and those times start 1 hour after the market starts from 10:30am - 2:30pm for Point Loma Farmers Market and 4:00pm - 6:00pm at the Mission Hills Farmers Market and 10:30am - 1:30pm at the Golden Hill Farmers Market or 4:00pm - 7:00pm for the UTC Farmers Market.
8. I understand there is a one time $35 start-up fee which covers the administrative and material cost for this CSA program and is NON-REFUNDABLE. This fee is referred to as a "Handling" charge on your receipt
9. I understand my credit card will be charged every 4 weeks and will automatically renew unless I request to terminate my CSA Membership by email including full name, last four digits on your credit card, and order number. Verbal cancellations will not count, as an email is needed to keep record.
10. I understand that there are NO REFUNDS.
11. All questions or comments regarding your CSA account can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. I understand that by committing to purchase healthy local produce I am doing a good thing for myself, my loved ones and the local farmers in my area.
13. I understand that smiling at your produce is a good thing too.